An election will be held at the next 12SNA Community Meeting on April 14 at 6:30 PM at the Sevier Park Community Center. If you or someone you know is interested in serving on the Board, please nominate. Self-nominations are encouraged.
- Nominations will be accepted via email at 12SouthNA@gmail.com by Sunday, April 12, 2015.
- Nominations must include a 100 word bio about the candidate.
- Nominees and their bios will be published on 12South.org.
- Board members serve terms of two consecutive years. The term for this newly elected board member, because s/he is filling out an existing term, will end in October 2016.
- To be eligible, nominees must be a member of the 12South Neighborhood Association
Nominees are encouraged to review the association bylaws (posted on 12South.org) regarding board member responsibilities prior to submitting/agreeing to the nomination.
Board of Directors membership is a significant responsibility, requiring a substantial time commitment and attendance at 12SouthNA board meetings monthly.