Since 2003, we’ve held the 12 South Home Tour to celebrate what it means to live in 12 South! The annual Home Tour is the 12 South Neighborhood Association’s biggest annual fundraiser. Money raised from the event will go toward many neighborhood efforts and programs. Unfortunately, with the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve had to postpone the Home Tour indefinitely.
However, the neighborhood association is currently considering a number of other volunteer opportunities, including tree planting, alley clean-ups and other events.
The 12 South Neighborhood Association meets on the first Monday of the month. Minutes from those meetings are posted here. If you want to get involved or have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feb. 1 meeting minutes
- March 16 board meeting minutes
- April 20 board meeting minutes
- May 3 neighborhood meeting minutes
- Letter from board to Mayor Cooper, Metro Council and the Fair Board
- May 19 board meeting minutes
- June 7 neighborhood meeting minutes
- June 15 board meeting minutes
- July 20 board meeting minutes
- Aug. 2 neighborhood meeting minutes