Board Member Elections to be held on Tuesday October 13, 2015:
Six (6) board member positions are open.
- Nominations will be accepted via email at 12SouthNA@gmail.com by Friday, October 2, 2015.
- Nominations must include a 100 word bio about the candidate.
- Nominees and their bios will be published on 12South.org and distributed to 12SNA members via email.
- Election will be held at the Sevier Park Community Center on Tuesday October 13, 2015. Doors will be open to vote between 5:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. There will be a brief candidate introduction beginning at 6:00 pm.
- Board members serve terms of two consecutive years, term for newly elected board members is 2015 – 2017.
- To be eligible, nominees must be a member of the 12South Neighborhood Association
- Nominees are encouraged to review the association bylaws regarding board member responsibilities prior to submitting/agreeing to the nomination
To vote or to be elected, you must join the Neighborhood Association for 2015. Here is how:
- You must live, own property or rent property in 12 South to be a member. See attached document boundary details.
- Pay $10 per person (or $5 per person 65 years and older), either by:
- mailing a check to 12 South Neighborhood Association C/O Bonnie Dow 1501 Dallas. Nashville, TN 37212. Enclose a note name, address, phone number, and email address. Mailed checks must be received no later than Monday October 12, 2015.
- bringing a check, cash or debit/credit card with information above to the registration table election night.
- Online via the 12South Neighborhood Association website, https://12south.org/
- Ballots will be issued to each registered member between 5:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m
- The election committee will count votes immediately following the election.
- If you are unsure about your membership status, membership records will be available at the meeting.
Dues collected are contributed to the operating expenses incurred by the 12 South Neighborhood Association.
12 South Board of Directors