Board Member Elections to be held on Tuesday October 14, 2014:
- Two (2) board member positions are open.
- Nominations will be accepted via email at 12SouthNA@gmail.com by Friday, October 3, 2014. Any potential candidate who wishes to submit a hard copy of their nomination, please call 615-200-5057.
- Nominations must include a 100 word bio about the candidate.
- Nominees and their bios will be published on 12South.org.
- Election will be held at the Sevier Park Community Center on Tuesday October 14, 2014. Doors will be open to vote between 5:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. There will be a brief candidate introduction beginning at 6:00 pm.
- Board members serve terms of two consecutive years, term for newly elected board members is 2014 – 2016.
- To be eligible, nominees must be a member of the 12South Neighborhood Association
- Nominees are encouraged to review the association bylaws regarding board member responsibilities prior to submitting/agreeing to the nomination
To vote, you must join the Neighborhood Association for 2014. Here is how:
- You must live, own property or rent property in 12 South to be a member. See attached Exhibit A for boundary details.
- Pay $10 per person (or $5 per person 65 years and older), either by:
- mailing a check to 12 South Neighborhood Association C/O Bonnie Dow 1501 Dallas. Nashville, TN 37212. Enclose a note with name, address, phone number, and email address. Mailed checks must be received no later than Monday October 13, 2014.
- bringing a check, cash or debit/credit card with information above to the registration table election night.
- Online via the 12South Neighborhood Association website, https://12south.org/
- Ballots will be issued to each registered member between 5:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m
- The election committee will count votes immediately following the election.
Dues collected are contributed to the operating expenses incurred by the 12 South Neighborhood Association.
For further questions, please contact any of the current board members: