Taken from metro mailing, February 3, 2017:
Re: 12th Avenue South Water Main Replacement-Phase 1, Project Number: 13WC0069 Dear Property Owner and/or Current Resident:
An information meeting will be held
Date: February 22, 2017
Time: 6:30 pm.
Location: Midtown Hills Precinct
The following streets will be impacted by the construction: Linden Avenue from 15’h Avenue South to 12th Avenue South, Elmwood Avenue from Belmont Boulevard to 12m Avenue South, Sweetbriar Avenue from Belmont Boulevard to 12th Avenue South, Carruthers Avenue from 12th Avenue South to 9th Avenue South, Gilmore Avenue from 12th Avenue South to 9th Avenue South, Montrose Avenue from 12th Avenue South to 9th Avenue South, Halcyon Avenue from 12th Avenue South to 10th Avenue South, and 10th Avenue South from Halcyon Avenue to Acklen Avenue.
- Every effort will be made to minimize disruptions to you and your neighborhood during the construction period. However, some inconveniences cannot be avoided.
- Construction hours are anticipated to be dun‘ng daytime hours. Some night time work may be required for tie-ins.
- Residents can expect heavy equipment traffic and some noise and dust associated with construction activities.
- Residents will be notified prior to any planned service interruptions.
- Portions of roadways will be closed. Traffic detours will be needed. Proper signage and traffic control measures will be utilized to maintain work zone safety and minimize traffic congestion.
- A temporary road surface will be applied prior to final paving. Final repair/paving of the roadway will be completed as work progresses, weather permitting.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this project, please call 615-862-4555 or visit http://nashville.gov/water