October 13 at 6:00 PM at the Sevier Park Community Center
An election will be held at the next 12SNA Community Meeting on October 13. Doors will be open for voting from 5:30 until 7:30. Brief candidate introductions will begin at 6:00 PM. As usual our location is Sevier Park Community Center. If you or someone you know is interested in serving on the Board, please nominate. Self-nominations are encouraged.
— Nominations will be accepted via email at 12SouthNA@gmail.com by Friday, October 2, 2015.
–Nominations must include a 100 word bio about the candidate.
–Nominees and their bios will be published on 12South.org.
–Board members serve terms of two consecutive years. The term newly elected board members is 2015-2017.
–To be eligible, nominees must be a member of the 12South Neighborhood Association.
–Nominees are encouraged to review the association bylaws (posted on 12South.org) regarding board member responsibilities prior to submitting/agreeing to the nomination.
Board of Directors membership is a significant responsibility, requiring a substantial time commitment and attendance at 12SouthNA board meetings monthly.
To vote or to be elected, you must join the Neighborhood Association for 2015. Here is how:
- You must live, own property or rent property in 12 South to be a member. See attached document boundary details.
- Pay $10 per person (or $5 per person 65 years and older), either by:
- mailing a check to 12 South Neighborhood Association C/O Bonnie Dow 1505 Dallas. Nashville, TN 37212. Enclose a note name, address, phone number, and email address. Mailed checks must be received no later than Monday October 12, 2015.
- bringing a check, cash or debit/credit card with information above to the registration table election night.
- Online via the 12South Neighborhood Association website, https://12south.org/
- Ballots will be issued to each registered member between 5:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m
- The election committee will count votes immediately following the election.
- If you are unsure about your membership status, membership records will be available at the meeting.
Dues collected are contributed to the operating expenses incurred by the 12 South Neighborhood Association.
12 South Board of Directors